[OM] Re: More photos

Subject: [OM] Re: More photos
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:07:05 +0100
When you see the big picture there will be answers ;)
I'm quite hooked on these buildings at the moment, and building like them.
Mostly built in the 60-ies and 70-ies, remainings of what we call DDR-Sweden
(DDR is for former East Germany). When the light is right I can see
mountains in them... I have a plan.

Ohh, I've missed that Yahoo-Chinese Government thing.

Thanks again Chris. / Johan