[OM] Re: More photos

Subject: [OM] Re: More photos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 06:27:43 +0000
Johan

Thanks for that.  the Flickr site is a great idea, but it is awfully
slow.  It is also run by Yahoo! which I am avoiding now owing to its
kowtowing to the Chinese Government.

I really like the photos of Ida, but what possessed you to take
photos of that awful building?  It is easily as ugly as many
hospitals in the UK and not worth your time or film.  I can see that
your composition is as always excellent, but the building is not a
fitting subject for your photographic talents ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.