[OM] Re: 21 missing persons for OM gear giveaway.....last chance

Subject: [OM] Re: 21 missing persons for OM gear giveaway.....last chance
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:51:00 +1300

At a camera store I visited on friday, I was reliably informed that a "dance
of the 7 veils" would be performed next thurs ... Since I won't be able to
attend, I have a ticket available

David

Andrew Fildes wrote: There are virgins available? Damn no mentioned that in
the camera store. Bastards! Ah well, I'd probably have only qualified for
thedumb, whining, annoying ones anyway. AndrewF (What, you thought that they
were all going to be pretty and compliant? As if!) On 18/12/2005, at 9:26
AM,AG Schnozz wrote: That's right! I just remembered! Moose don't have no
E-1! His diggie thing is a -- gag, hack, choke, ack -- C*n*n. So, it's
perfectly appropriate to give his stuff to somebody else. Let the infidel do
without. No virgins for him! :-) Boy, don't hold anything back.
http://www.zuikoholic.com[1] List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx[2]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.zuikoholic.com
   2 mailto:olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx