[OM] Re: 21 missing persons for OM gear giveaway.....last chance

Subject: [OM] Re: 21 missing persons for OM gear giveaway.....last chance
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 18:23:56 +0000
Moose is off on a mooseadventure in some exotic locale.  I don't think I'm
moosetaken about that much, although I remember neither where he was going nor
when he planned to return.  He would be disappointed to moose out on getting
his mooscellaneous goodies just 'cause he was off moosing around somewhere.
He'd probably feel they had been mooseappropriated.

Sorry.  I'm through now.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from