[OM] Re: Totally OT, need London (?) info

Subject: [OM] Re: Totally OT, need London (?) info
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:31:31 +0000
Scott

The idea looks pretty suspicious to me, but USD230 is not a huge
amount of money to be pursuing by illicit means.   Perhaps the chap,
if it is a scam, does it to many people and so makes a decent amount
that way.

The correct address is:

Flat 25
Theobalds Court
40 Queens Drive

  -- according to the Royal Mail's database.  But it might have been
mistyped on purpose to mislead ...

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker