[OM] Re: March 2006 - trip to Arizona - recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: March 2006 - trip to Arizona - recommendations
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:43:22 -0800
My short list:

Grand Canyon with maybe the Havasupai reservation.

Stay at the Thunderbird Lodge at Canyon de Chelly and take the Navaho
led four wheel drive tour through the Canyon.

Monument Valley. Again take the tour instead of the the drive through.

If you have a chunk of time go to Chaco Canyon. Awesome Anazasi
ruins. Long unpaved road though.

To the opposite extreme see Frank Lloyd Wrights' desert house,
Taliesin West, near Phoenix.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA