[OM] Re: March 2006 - trip to Arizona - recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: March 2006 - trip to Arizona - recommendations
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 13:17:27 -0800
Just east of Sedona there is a dirt road traveled by tourists that has some
nice views. The area is not isolated enough nor large enough to provide much
of a camping experience but it is well worth visiting if you are in Sedona.
(Schnebley Hill Rd to Red Rock Canyon?) The canyon to the North of Sedona
(Oak Creek Canyon) leading into the town is also very nice. To enjoy it, you
probably have to get off the road.

Best wishes,
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm headed to Arizona in March for a mountain biking trip, and as I haven't
been throughout Arizona, I'm hoping a few list members can give me some
ideas on places to go for photography.