[OM] Re: cable release for E1?

Subject: [OM] Re: cable release for E1?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:54:54 -0800 (PST)
There is an infrared release available for the E-1.  Also, you
can set the shutter speed to go as long as 60 seconds.  Due to
sensor-noise buildup, I wouldn't recommend going past 60 seconds
anyway. It's better to take multiple exposures and layer them
with IRIS or even in photoshop.

I believe that the E-1 allows you to use the infrared release as
a toggle-switch.  Click once to start the exposure, click again
to end it.  My A1 as well as the IS-3 function this way too.

With the "anti-shock" mirror prefire of the E-1, I've yet to
need to use any form of external trigger.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com