[OM] Re: Sad news to report

Subject: [OM] Re: Sad news to report
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:12:50 -0800 (PST)
> My wife and I have shared an office for our two separate
> insurance agencies for about 12 years.  It works fine...

And in reality, it might be a bit difficult to merge two
entirely divergent businesses for tax reasons. We'll be meeting
with the accountants and attornies about it.

> Individual  policies (as
> opposed to group) tend to be higher...

At issue is the recent history of cancer.  That's what makes it
a bit more difficult.  We're currently beyond the 2-year mark
and everything is spic-n-span.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com