[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies now German Cars

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies now German Cars
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:55:42 +1100
'more betterer'?
Bangernomic theory is something I've practised for a long time (my
SUV is a 1985 Pajero/Montero/Shogun) but I'm surprised that it would
work in the UK. There's a good supply of cheap and not too old cars i
noted but that's because it gets expensive to get them through the
MOT every year, surely? Here no check is required unless you sell/buy
and you can bang along for years with bits hanging off and lumps
gouged out.
And given the price of fuel in the UK, how can anyone afford to run a
Dodge anything?
AndrewF