[OM] UPS update

Subject: [OM] UPS update
From: Jerry Smith <proud_texan63@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:35:12 -0800 (PST)
>Oh, yeah. I tend to avoid vendors now that will not
ship Fed Ex. >Even USPS is better than UPS.

My thoughts exactly

>Winsor
>Long Beach, California, USA

>Did you pay for insured shipping?

Yes, thank goodness. Luckily for the bid paid amount.

>If UPS can't produce your signature,

UPS has said nothing about requiring a signature for
this package, although the shipper did question me
about UPS not requiring one to start with.

>the shipper should send out another E-1

It was an eBay auction, so that will not happen.

>and file a claim with UPS.

I don't know what will happen about that. My last
email from the shipper stated, "they will let UPS have
it"

>- Tom

So here I am again, back to waiting.

Jerry