[OM] UPS update

Subject: [OM] UPS update
From: Jerry Smith <proud_texan63@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:17:45 -0800 (PST)
   I couldn't believe this. I received an email from
the shipper of my E-1 that UPS lost. They said UPS
faxed them a form today stating that I had received
the package and that all was well. I thought "WHAT", I
still haven't received anything. I had spoke with the
drivers supervisor just this afternoon on why the
driver had not brought by a form for me to sign,
stating that I had not received the package. The form
was supposed to have been brought by Monday. I am now
at a total loss. Have any of yall ever had such
dealings?

Jerry

http://www.active.com/donations/fundraise_public.cfm?key=tntntxJSmith1

http://mail.yahoo.com