[OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][OT] Further chillies and hot and spicey musings
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 07:29:45 -0800
If you travel in Mexico there is a variety of food that boggles the
imagination. We eat our own variations of Sonoran food. It is like
Japanese spaghetti. They came here and liked our version of it. Took
it to Japan and made their version and it is back here in some very
odd sauces indeed available in the Japanese sections of large cities
like Los Angeles. They have really made it their own with giant pasta
cookers with glass tubes that cook an individual portion at a time.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA