[OM] WTT

Subject: [OM] WTT
From: Benikesh <benikesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 05:26:03 -0800 (PST)
    I give up. after a run  of blurry  misses  have  finally  admitted defeat
and will have to go AF, and if thats the case  might as well go digital. So
I'll put up for trade(no cash please) all my Pen-F  collection in return for an
equivalent digital outfit. I'll take the  best offer. Winner ( or loser ) pays
shipment here,  I pay shipping  from here.  No collectors items.  Everything
has  been worked and  overworked for years, but still working fine!
  Here's the list

  Pen-F body  serial # 276849
     "   FT  "         "   #337692
  38mm  1.8            #228463
  25mm   4,0            #107519  (no front cap)
  100mm  3.5           #111906
  150mm  4.0           #201764
  50-90 zoom 3.5      #111276
  Bellows2  on slider+slide coppier
  reverse mount ring
  set extension rings
  Pen\Pentax-Leica adapter
  Pen\OM adapter
  OM\Pen adapter  *home made*  OM body mounts on Pen bellows!
  Soligor TC
  sunshade for wide lens 43mm
  38mm enlarger lens f2.8

  That's it!  Package deal  - all or nothing

  This herts but no cherce

  answer to  benikesh@xxxxxxxxx not to the list

  Ira Kahn

 Yahoo! Personals