[OM] Re: The Internet is evil, evil, evil, I tell you!

Subject: [OM] Re: The Internet is evil, evil, evil, I tell you!
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 12:24:28 -0500
Yes, but there would be no list members without the Internet. Likewise,
it's much easier to locate and buy online, whether on Eb*y or from KEH,
Adorama etc. If I interprete Walt's comments correctly, he's blaming the
internet in general for his "kid in a candy store" predicament.... In
the Great White North, I cannot imagine how hard it would have been to
feed my habit without the internet.

Martin