[OM] Re: OT: iPod Help Needed

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: iPod Help Needed
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 22:29:59 -0500
Cc: Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you use Windows XP, you can just have each person have their own Windows
user ID.  That's the way my two daughters do it, as they both have iPod Mini's.
 That way, they each can have auto-synch for the ipod's and have their own
libraries.  The downside is that I have two complete libraries and individual
songs that are purchased by one daughter need to be manually added by the
other.  So far, it's been working well.

Otherwise you will have to manually manage each iPod's music library in iTunes.

Skip