[OM] Re: WTB 80mm manual version - Outbid again!

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB 80mm manual version - Outbid again!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:33:03 EST

In a message dated 12/3/2005 11:54:47 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Alex  seems to be single handedly skewing the Oly market this last month (128

Oly buys in 30 days!). I believe there were 4 manual 80mm Zuikos. The  first
I missed because I was on a trip, At least two, of the next three,  had boxes
so I wasn't too optimistic on those. Boxes are worth a lot of  money to some
people.

Alex's last name isn't Hunt is it?  Does he have a brother?   There maybe a
silver lining to his attempt at hoarding . . . its been tried  before and
usually doesn't work.  Prices settle down after  awhile.  So you have the auto
and
now want the manual one.  Heck, I  thought I had it bad.  There is a meeting
of ZA near you, however if you  don't see your affliction as an affliction ,
you may want to contact me off  list with your needs or wants.  No manual 80mm
lenses though.  Bill  Barber