[OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:52:23 -0800
I don't think it will solve all of your problems but unless you used very
good cables and video switch, removing the excess will almost surely improve
the display. There are probably signal reflections at every connection and
from within the switch. Getting rid of them should improve your display.

The 75 Hz rate is getting far enough away from 60 Hz that I wouldn't think
that interference would cause a "simple" size change. Reflections from
changes in the video transmission line would seem more likely.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Monitor is running at 75Hz.  One possible signal contamination problem
is that it's hooked up to an old A-B switch box.  It's not really needed
any more and I should remove it but right now I'm not up to crawling
through the rat's nest of cables in the back.

Chuck Norcutt