[OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Help with monitor problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 16:35:40 -0500
I guess I'll assume that the quality level goes up with the contrast
ratio and brightness which I assume goes up with the price.

I noticed that the 213T was rated at 500:1 contrast ratio.  Some other
Samsung screens were as high as 1000:1 although 700:1 and 900:1 were
more common.  Does this mean that the 213T has already been superceded
by something with even blacker blacks and whiter whites?  Or is that
only in the laundry commercial?

Chuck Norcutt