[OM] Re: Monaco Optix XR

Subject: [OM] Re: Monaco Optix XR
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:08:50 -0000
It's hard for me to answer your question objectively, Joel, because we
didn't discuss the other product, so anything I say is simply my impression.
Further, the same distributor handles both products, so you would hardly
expect tech support to bad-mouth either product.  The context was my comment
that the Optix/EZColor documentation was a bit shallow, but tech support had
fully recovered the position, and I would be sure to pass on the good news
to this list, given (a) recent interest in profiling products and (b) some
less-than-wholly-laudatory comments about the Spyder. The 'response@ to the
latter point gave me the feeling that tech support had plenty more
experience with support for that product; weren't at all surprised by its
reputation; and were not willing to jump to its defence.  But that was just
my impression from little more than a grunt, your impression might have
varied.

--
Piers