[OM] Re: Printer profile for an Epson SP1270 photo printer

Subject: [OM] Re: Printer profile for an Epson SP1270 photo printer
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:23:51 +0000
Robert

I don't know what you do in Windoze, but with a Mac you set the
colour space when printing.  I use Adobe RGB (1998) on all my units,
having profiled my monitor only with software.  I have found that the
Epson profiles for the printer don't work, but that if I set Adobe
RGB as the colour space and then omit Coloursync from the printing
dialogue the colours of the print are pretty close.

But I shall be looking at a monitor profile to make it closer in the
not-too-distant future.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker