[OM] Re: Best compact flash card

Subject: [OM] Re: Best compact flash card
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:32:17 -0500
Ali, in my experience, a faster card is, well, faster *if* the camera
in which it is being used has the ability to keep up with it.  This
page:

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/multi_page.asp?cid=6007

does a good job of explaining what goes on, but unfortunately no
current Oly digicams are on the test list.

hth/ScottGee1