[OM] Re: Another AP article full of praise

Subject: [OM] Re: Another AP article full of praise
From: Jez Cunningham <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:33:26 +0100
I'm just so grateful my children have passed all that, been to real
universities, and got proper jobs.  If I were ever to return to live in
England I can see that I'd have to enter politics to attempt to get some
sanity back.  Or I guess I could return to my family roots in Fife and fight
for independence!
Jez (in sunshine but 2 degrees C)