[OM] Re: Another AP article full of praise

Subject: [OM] Re: Another AP article full of praise
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 00:04:23 -0700
Lawyers may claim that but only they believe it. Many regulations written by
lawyers (in the USA) are not considered to be understood until precedence is
determined by legal cases on the subject. Unfortunately, many of the US
environmental regulations fall in that category. It's a nightmare for people
trying to manage projects.  I'd like to say that the writing of scientists
was more precise but there is much evidence to the contrary. /jmac