[OM] Re: OT: eBay payment advice sought

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: eBay payment advice sought
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:52:56 +0000
You could do PayPal on collection as well, Simon.  Have a look at the
item then, when you're happy, head off to a computer somewhere and
make the payment.

An alternative would be a banker's draft, but I don't think you can
stop payment with one of those.  In the end, there has to be a
certain amount of risk a well as trust ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.