[OM] Re: Pay peanuts...

Subject: [OM] Re: Pay peanuts...
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:53:01 -0000
Maybe wanted to check that you weren't using them for business purposes?

I must admit that the settlement I got from the firm with the red phone -
after a bit of haggling - was what set me on the slide down this steep
slippery slope. Persist, and you may well end up where I did, talking to the
firm to which the insurer farms out the replacement job.  I convinced them
that I did not want new-for-old replacement, and would happily settle for
used goods to the same value.  The stolen OM-10 thus metamorphosed into an
OM-2SP and a few lenses

:-)

--
Piers