[OM] Re: OM4ti viewfinder display - Help

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4ti viewfinder display - Help
From: "Dave Bell" <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:53:21 -0000
Clint,

Have examined the exterior with a 10x loupe. There is no evidence of the top
plate screws being disturbed.(or the bottom screws for that matter)
I cannot see any liquid damage - interior is pristine 'tho exterior is well
"brassed".

The more I use it it seems like the proper graphics are brighter than the
graphics which should disappear. Could this be a symptom of lack of use?

Dave