[OM] Re: OM4ti viewfinder display - Help

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4ti viewfinder display - Help
From: "ClintPhotosphere" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:16:01 -0800
Likely repairable, but there is a risk of major difficulty.  Chances
are it's due to (in order of simplicity) loose ground screws, short
circuits (pinched wires, etc.) or poor soldering on the LCD Driver
circuit, poor alignment of the LCD itself, LCD Driver circuit failure,
main circuit failure.  Check closely for signs of prior repair and
liquid damage.

> Just acquired an om4ti body from the bay described as in good
working order.(ser no 1196406 black)

> Fresh SR44 batteries. Camera seems to function however the display
seems to permanently show all the data ie in manual spot metering all
the auto stuff is lit.