[OM] Re: yabe Zuiko 200/4

Subject: [OM] Re: yabe Zuiko 200/4
From: "Jeffrey Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:23:28 -0800
I think the blue ones are less common than the red ones. You definitely
scored big with that one. Congratulations. If I remember correctly a very
broken blue one that I placed a low bid on sold for aover $100.

I didn't miss the M-1 (I think that was the one I was watching). It was too
expensive for me. Maybe sometime in the distant future.

-jeff