[OM] Re: yabe Zuiko 200/4

Subject: [OM] Re: yabe Zuiko 200/4
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:14:25 +1100
At 10:03 PM 14/11/2005 -0800, jeff wrote:

>I was wanting a silver nosed 200/4 and placed a bid on one which looked like
>it had a low serial number that was described as mint. I was the only
>bidder. It was a very pleasent surprice wihen it arrived today and indeed
>looked mint ... except it seems to be missing the "O" in "OM-SYSTEM". I
>guess I can live with that "defect".
>
>Woo Hoo!!!

First Mr. Fildes cops an eyeful then Jeff cops a missing O...as I said
yesterday, some guys have all the luck.  Nice find Jeff!

But then I consider I got lucky today so I shouldn't complain.  I scored a
blue XA2 +A11 for $42.  Sure beats the $260 that a red one sold for three
months ago.

You just missed out on a nice M-1 Jeff, #7560250372 sold for US$676.69 a
few days ago on Aussie oboy.

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/