[OM] Re: It's true what they say . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: It's true what they say . . .
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:51:44 +0100
Regarding Parcelforce, you should be aware that items shipped from the UK to
Scandinavia (to Denmark anyway) can be sent by Airmail Small Packet if they
weigh 2 Kg or under, and are the delivered by by the local Post Office (Post
Danmark in DK). Prices are quite reasonable, and priced per 20 grams.
Over 2Kg they are sent by ParcelForce, who then send them by GLS courier.
The prices are much higher and priced per Kg, and if you are not home, GLS
return them to a central service point (many miles away usually). In my
case, the local Post Office is only 10 minutes walk away, and much more
convenient when things are shipped by Airmail Small Packet.

Roger Key