[OM] Re: Fisheye confusion

Subject: [OM] Re: Fisheye confusion
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:25:12 -0000
Pedant? Who me?

You are thinking of "axes" maybe?

But for real pedantry, think before you spend any money on an OM-Hasselblad
adaptor, or the body to which you are thinking of fitting the OM fisheye
lens, because it will be further from the film plane than intended.
Infinity focus might be a problem - but fisheye closeups could be
interesting!

--
Piers