[OM] Re: [OT] SW Recommendations,

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] SW Recommendations,
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:16:53 -0500
I was also going to recommend PTGui which seems to have simplified the
stitching in the lastest version.  PTGui is a commercial GUI interface
to a freeware package called "Panorama Tools".  Both must be installed.
  Panorama Tools is a phenominally powerful piece of software that can
be operated without PTGui.  However, if you try to use it without you
will soon discover the advantage of a well designed GUI front end and be
happy to pay whatever the price for PTGui.

You might also want to try AutoStitch which is another amazing piece of
software that is totally free.  See <http://www.autostitch.net>

Chuck Norcutt