[OM] [OT] SW Recommendations,

Subject: [OM] [OT] SW Recommendations,
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 16:19:22 -0800 (PST)
Please
  I am looking for feedback from users with stitching software experience.
  I don't know how much you can see, but these are picture of my two projects.
I took them to verify the composition and to see how the stitching works.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alienspecimen/album?.dir=8b19&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
  I did about a half frame overlap and the function in CS2 did not cut it.  I
am sure that my skills need a lot of improvement, but with that much overlap
(and all done on tripod), I expect better...
  Thanks in advance.
  Boris