[OM] Re: Aperture application

Subject: [OM] Re: Aperture application
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:12:19 +0000
It's the interface that I yearn for.  I love using the latest Cocoa
applications for Mac OSX, and Aperture looks just the job.  I tire of
the PS interface (as well as the Macromedia suite) but the price of
Aperture means that I shall just have to get on with it.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.