[OM] Aperture application

Subject: [OM] Aperture application
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:56:04 -0800
http://www.apple.com/aperture/quicktours/

I was really skeptical about it, but I just looked at the Quicktime
videos for the new Aperture program. Wow! Amazing tools. It is really
designed to do all your work in raw, speedily, from start to finish.
The loupe tool looks very useful eliminating resizing the view
constantly. Multiple versions of the same image are saved as sets of
instructions that are implemented on the fly as needed. So instead of
multiple images for different purposes filling up your hard drive,
just the raw image and sets of instructions. That is very cool. Just
too many good things to list.

Wish it did not cost so much.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA