[OM] Re: More A*holes...

Subject: [OM] Re: More A*holes...
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:31:53 +0100
Be careful with this line of thought though, I bet you can not find some
activity that does not offend or annoy someone somewhere in the world,
what are we all going to do  after drinking, smoking, photography and
fishing are banned or only allowed in controlled areas - ah yes talking
in public places lets ban that next.

I agree though you should try and respect others reasonable wishes.