[OM] Connection refused error (was: TOPE 24: 2 more entries added to th

Subject: [OM] Connection refused error (was: TOPE 24: 2 more entries added to the gallery)
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:29:35 +1100
 > Moose wrote:
 > > Unfortunately, I still get "The connection was refused when attempting
 > > to contact www.tope.nl". :-(At 09:55 PM 10/11/2005 -0400, you wrote:

>Wayne Culberson wrote:
>This one works fine for me http://www.tope.nl/gallery .
>
>But unfortunately for me, I've never yet been able to get into the Olympus
>Odyssey site. Sometimes this stuff makes no sense, at least to me.

I can also view the TOPE site just fine (from Oz).

This 'connection refused' problem is bugging me, I've had reports that
someone (from the UK) is getting this error trying to view another of my
websites.  And now Wayne says the same thing about the Odyssey site.  Both
sites are held on the same server that reports 99.97% uptime for this month.

But lots of other people have no problem viewing the sites, this makes me
think it's an ISP problem, I'd love to know what's causing it...

Andrew McPhee