[OM] more pictures

Subject: [OM] more pictures
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 08:04:35 -0400
In each of the villages where we stayed for a visit, the local people would
insist on giving us food. Usuallly it was soup. This is a picture of a lady
washing the soup pot in the morning. Usually they have large aluminum pots,
but these folks had only pots made from steel drums. This lady is scrubbing
the inside of the pot using a handful of eucalyptus leaves. The next picture
shows some pots of boiling soup.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/948959/1/43747253
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/948959/1/43749409

Quechua man eager to have his picture taken. I thought the doorway made an
interesting background.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/948959/1/43750223

Sometimes the people would want their pictures taken, or at least agree to
it, then when you actually pointed the camera toward them they would become
nervous or emabarassed or maybe even a bit fearful.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/948959/1/43751845
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/948959/1/43753032

Wayne