[OM] Re: element repairs and stuff relating to the 8mm fisheye although

Subject: [OM] Re: element repairs and stuff relating to the 8mm fisheye although also relevant to other lenses
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 06:51:10 -0500
You need to form a consortium of 100 owners of 8mm fisheyes with damaged
rear elements.  Then you might have enough volume to have a lot made up
at a barely affordable price.  Maybe John and Clint could make an
estimate of the size of the possible market given the number of repairs
they've had to turn down for lack of repair parts.

Chuck Norcutt