[OM] OM2 Spot/Program shutter etc problem

Subject: [OM] OM2 Spot/Program shutter etc problem
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 20:36:28 +1300
Help wanted, please

Last weekend I managed to find an immaculate OM2 Spot/Program. With a
dud shutter. It is totally stuck, even the mechanical speeds are frozen.
And the winder is also frozen, yet the film reels moves, both ways.
Since then I've discovered that the meter needs attention. On Auto or
Program it consistently shows about 2/3 stops overexposure. It gets
worse, on Manual/Spot the meter vanishes, between the + & - signs!

Do these faults seem like fixable with a CLA, or are they more serious?

thanks
David