[OM] Re: Christmas is coming...

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas is coming...
From: Mike Lees <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:25:58 +0000
Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Unfortunately a laptop is out of the question. I already have one but,
since I am self-employed and work in IT, my wife has banned it from
holidays so I cannot be tempted to work while we are away.

As to OS, my current laptop dual boots WinXP and Linux (although mostly
Linux) and my 350d has only ever been connected to a Linux box - even
for the firmware upgrade!

Mike.