[OM] [OT] German Translation required ...

Subject: [OM] [OT] German Translation required ...
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:07:51 -0000

Hi Guys,

Just a quicky.  It's been a good few years since I learnt any German
(probably nearly 15 years !) and I can barely remember any of it.  I've
found a couple of German auctions on Eb*y that I have an interest in
(not OM related) and would appreciate a translation if anyone can
oblige.  Have asked the sellers - one has replied that her English is no
better than my German, the other has not yet replied.

If anyone with a good grasp of both English & German could take a look
at item numbers 5822791362and 5823161328I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Jon

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: image001.gif