[OM] Re: USA Southwest

Subject: [OM] Re: USA Southwest
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 05:28:30 -0800 (PST)
Ya know...
I am so glad that English is my only third or fourth language...I really think
that the whole alphabet should be completely revised.
The Bulgarian alphabet (yes, it is the Bulgarian, not Russian...:) every sound
has its own letter.  Thanks to it, spelling at school ends with first grade as
soon as one learns the alphabet.  Then all energy is concentrated on learning
words and not how to spell them.  My rough estimate is that the second graders
read at least at the level compatible to seventh grade here...
Boris
P.S.  Circumcise is always wrong, no matter how it is used...:)