[OM] Re: OM4 metering problem (?)

Subject: [OM] Re: OM4 metering problem (?)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:23:11 -0500
Conversion to the 4T circuit is not an option anymore. The only times I ever
got it done was when Olympus was still doing plain OM-4 service.  they'd
replace the board and didn't charge for the circuit parts.  Parts cost to
the outside shop ($250 net) + several hours labor puts conversion price near
the price of a working 4T.  According to the Olympus Dealer site, 4T circuit
(ZC607300, if that is still the correct number) is No Longer Available.  If
you can find a user 4T, your better off with that as you get the Titanium
top and bottom, super fp flash etc.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743