[OM] Haunted T-20

Subject: [OM] Haunted T-20
From: "Bruce Nolting" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:40:08 -0700
I just received a T-20 that I bought on the auction site from a ghost
hunter.  I think the flash may have picked up one of his ghosts.  :-)
For some reason, after anywhere from 5 to 11 frames it fails to fire.
When it fails the charge light blinks off for about a half second and
then comes back on, no activity on the auto check light.  After that the
next few frames will fire normally.  It does this on all settings, and
on all four of the OM-1n's and 2n's I tested it on.  I cleaned the
contacts on the flash and the shoes with an eraser to no avail.  Anyone
ever seen this before?  Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks,

Bruce Nolting