[OM] Re: USA Southwest

Subject: [OM] Re: USA Southwest
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:11:40 -0800
Andrew Fildes wrote:

>No, it's about variants which are accepted variably and that is a
>grammar problem I suspect.

Pshaw! Grammar is how words are used together. Surely questions of which
letters, and in what order, comprise an individual word, without any
question about its meaning or useage in grammar, is a matter of spelling
variants. Organize and organise have the same meaning and are used the
same in sentence construction. They differ only in spelling.

>I'm so glad that you're prepared to accept your regional
>imperfections. :)

All a matter of how one perspectiveizes it. :-)

Moose