[OM] Re: C-7070 (and C-5060?) extra lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: C-7070 (and C-5060?) extra lenses
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:31:50 -0700
My experience with another make of camera is that the makers' add on
lenses are pretty good. And Olympus' past converter lenses have a
great reputation even finding use on the end of DSLR lenses with an
adaptor. I would not worry about the quality.

One thing I found though is that mine are not much used. Not because
of quality, but I find that the built in lens covers more than 95
percent of my own photo shooting.

If you get the E-500 you will never use them, if you are anything
like me, and your use of the 5060 will go way, way down.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA