[OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:52:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2005 5:29:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ok, I  get it now.  But this is an SLR, why not shine the light through the
viewfinder eyepiece and it will come out the lens - no need to set it on "B"
even.

Because there are too damn many trees and it was easier to shine the flash
light through the shutter than to shine it through the viewfinder with
including  the flash light in the picture.  Bill Barber