[OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Dang this must be simple, I can't figure it out . . .
From: bartjew@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:09:04 +0200
What I make of it, Bill is talking about TWO cameras.

One to take the actual photograph (DUH).
The other one should be the subject of the photograph, hance no ugly cable
release, and his desire to use the
coral-red-snakeskin OM-2sp puppy (or what was it, i tossed out the original
post), because of its looks.

That's what I make of it. But again I could be dead wrong.

Regards,
Bart

Citeren Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>:

> NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> > Well the project is done and what follows is how it was accomplished.
> > [snip]
>
>   I'm still not seeing what was meant to happen. Was there another
> camera involved somewhere which actually had film in it?
>
>   From your description, it sounds as if the end result would be a scene
> which was a:painted-with-light with the large flashlight, and b:had a
> camera in it with a "glowing lens" from the small light, so the backless
> camera was a part of the final image you wanted to create, rather than
> the thing used to create the final image -- but without a second camera
> to record that scene, I'm confused as to what this would be for.
>
>   -- dan

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Nu 12 maanden gratis Live Eredivisievoetbal bij 20 Mb ADSL voor maar
EUR 39,95 per maand. Bestel op www.versatel.nl/voetbal